I found this recipe on Pinterest and made it when Keith came in town from Las Vegas and stayed with us. They were amazing! Derrick grilled steak and we also had salad and corn on the cob.
1 container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
3/4 of a pound of mozzarella
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp oregano/Italian seasoning (I also added some fresh basil.)
dash of salt
Slightly flatten each biscuit. Cube the mozzarella into two inch chunks or slices. Fold biscuit around cheese and seal very well. Place seam-side down on greased baking pan. I may try seam-side up next time so if cheese leaks out it will leak out the top of the biscuit. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan and seasoning.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they're golden and firm.
My grill master husband!


No comments:
Post a Comment