Michelle recently moved into an awesome downtown apartment! I am so jealous - I have always wanted to live downtown! She is walking distance from a really fun bar district, Martini Corner, and she's only about half a mile from our reception venue, The Madrid Theatre. That will come in handy in April! Her apartment is SO cute. She really went all out getting new stuff to decorate and furnish it. I am so excited for her to have her own place!
She had the entire family over for dinner recently. It was a great time - we had wine, and she made a delicious pasta with spinach and artichokes. It reminded me of Spinach Artichoke dip, but a pasta! She also made biscuits just like Red Lobster. I have to make them for Derrick, since he loves them.
Speaking of what Derrick loves - Michelle made these cookies for dessert, and I think they are now one of Derrick's all time favorites. She even sent some home with each of us - a party favor!
I have to say, I am so lucky to have Michelle as my sister. She is always there for me, and is an amazing Maid-of-honor! She planned a shower for me that's coming up in a week - I can't wait! She has helped me the entire engagement with all the wedding planning. And she is always there to listen when I need someone! I am so glad to have her by my side on my big day!
1 c (2 sticks butter)
1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
3/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
12 oz choc chips
Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Mix flour, salt, baking powder and soda. Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mix.
Stir in chocolate chips. Place golf ball size dough portions 2" apart on cookie sheet. Bake 9ish minutes at 350 degrees. In the convection oven I baked them 8 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment