I used about 6 bananas which made 1 1/2 ice cube trays. I'm starting to think I'm filling these trays a little full since the serving size says 1 tablespoon. Oops! As you can see I have no clue what I'm doing with baby food yet since my baby hasn't started on it.
I used Kerigold Irish butter which you can get at Costco. It is an all natural butter made from grass fed cows milk. There are a lot of issues with dairy lately which is evident in the high number of dairy allergies or intolerances, especially in infants. The physical therapist that teaches the Baby Massage classes Dax and I go to believes it is due to how ultra pasteurized our dairy is. Not only is the bad stuff being killed but the good as well. It is also better to consume dairy from grass fed cows. She recommended this butter.
1/3 very ripe banana
1 teaspoon butter
Cut up bananas and sauté in butter until soft, about 2 minutes. Mash with a fork. You can add breast milk or formula if it is too thick.


No comments:
Post a Comment