2 1/3 cups flour
1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup (I used a little extra) white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/3 cup granulated sugar
Preheat oven to 350. Line pan with aluminum foil so that you can pull them out and cut them (I would say this is optional). You can use any size pan. I used an 8x8 and they were very thick and took extra baking time. Sally says the best size is 11x7.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat butter with paddle attachment (I just used a hand mixer this time for convenience) on high speed at least one minute until creamy. Add sugars and beat 2 more minutes on high. Add eggs and vanilla and beat on high. Add dry ingredients on low speed until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
Spread half the batter in the pan. Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle on this layer (save a little for the top). Then spread the rest of the batter on top. Sprinkle on the rest of the cinnamon sugar.
In the 8x8 pan it took 52 minutes in the convection oven. Sally says a 9x9 or 11x7 should take 30-35 minutes. 9x13 should take 22-26 minutes. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool completely and then cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment