Friday, February 13, 2015

Chili Cream Cheese Dip


I don't remember ever staying home for the Super Bowl (unless we were having the party) but I am learning how much things change when you're preggo. And it turns out - I loved watching the game at home! We paused to make food and rewound whenever we wanted. We didn't miss any of the game or any commercials! And it was a good game this year. Of course I was rooting for the Seahawks in honor of my superfan uncle, but it was still a great game.

We made a few simple snacks - nachos, guacamole, and this chili cream cheese dip from The Girl Who Ate Everything, one of my favorite food bloggers. I pretty much take everything she says as factual. If I had seen this on Pinterest or another blog I may not have made it because it seems too simple to be good. But since she said it was one of her favorite dips, I made it. It was incredibly easy and the perfect football food. I would like to try it in the crockpot so it stays warm while you're snacking throughout the game. 

1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1 (15 oz.) can Hormel chili
1 package Fritos Scoops

Heat cream cheese and chili together on the stove or in microwave until blended. Serve with Fritos Scoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment