Sunday, November 9, 2014

Creamy Chicken Chili

It has been too long since my last blog post! My new job and morning sickness has kept me from cooking and posting like I used to, but hopefully I will get back on track!

This creamy chicken chili recipe is from a coworker who made it for chili lunch day at work. I can't believe it is so easy. This will become a regular meal at our house this winter.

2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1-2 cans corn, undrained
2 1/2 cans diced tomatoes or rotell, undrained
1-1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
1 package Ranch dressing mix
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 8 ounce package cream cheese

Add chicken to crock pot. Top with beans, corn, and tomatoes. Add Ranch packet and chili powder. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. One hour before serving shred chicken and add cream cheese and stir. Serve when cream cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment