I can't believe I have not posted this recipe before! I have been making it forever, and I'm sure you have too. But just in case here's the recipe for this peanut butter-chocolate goodness.
9 cups rice chex, corn chex, or Crispix (I used Crispix this time.)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Measure cereal into a large bowl. Microwave chocolate, peanut butter, and butter on high for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds longer and stir. Continue until you can stir it smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal. Stir to evenly coat. Pour into a 2-gallon Ziploc bag. (I only had a 1-gallon bag, so I did it in two batches.) Add powdered sugar and shake to coat with sugar. Cool on wax paper. Store in an air tight container.

No comments:
Post a Comment