We adapted this recipe from a cookbook I got at my school’s book fair. It actually says to cook the pizza on the grill, which would probably be pretty delicious. However, we first started making this in the wintertime, and now we just continue to pop it in the oven. We use Derrick’s favorite BBQ sauce, the honey one from Famous Dave’s. I agree it is the best. But any BBQ sauce will work.
1 Pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust
½ cup BBQ sauce
2-3 cooked chicken breasts
2 cups mozzarella cheese
Unroll pizza crust on greased cookie sheet. Top with BBQ sauce and chicken. Sprinkle on cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 13-17 minutes.
We actually took a picture of this on the phone to post, but I am embarrassed to admit I haven't figured out how to do that yet (don't judge me). Derrick, help!
No comments:
Post a Comment