Sunday, November 18, 2012
Monster Cookies
I got this recipe from my friend, Lindsay. She brought them over for a KSU watch party and everyone could not stop eating them! They were amazing!
When I made them they still tasted delicious, but the flattened out and were crunchy while hers were nice and thick and chewy. What did I do differently? Was it the type of butter I used? Let me know if you have any suggestions...
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs
2 cups peanut butter
4 1/2 cups regular oats
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
2 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup m&ms
1 cup chocolate chips
Cream butter. Add sugar and beat. Add eggs, peanut butter, vanilla, syrup and mix. Add oats, baking soda and salt. Stir in m&ms and chocolate chips.
Bake 350, 12-15 minutes. In my convection oven I only baked them 7 1/2 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment